The latest news is in that the new 1/2 wave Gain-Master should be in the stores a little after Easter so in the early days of April. News is from multiple areas so has to be the case and I’ve seen online prices from €119 – €179 so we all need wait and see which is truest one.
– Base station antenna, Omnidirectional
– 0.5λ Center feed vertical dipole
– Low radiation angle for excellent DX
– Fiberglass 3 section composite tube
– Type: 1/2λ Center fed vertical dipole
– Frequency range: tunable from 27.2 to 30 MHz
– Gain: 0 dBd, 2.15 dBi
– Bandwidth @ SWR ≤ 2: ≥ 1800 KHz @ 27.2 MHz
– Max. power: 500 Watts (CW) continuous
– Connector: UHF-female, PTFE insulator & gold plated central pin
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2014-2015-2016 Unathorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.