Already the contest is underway however nothing heard here at all other than silence. Below we’ve all the details including where to send the log book should you be lucky enough to make some contacts. We wish all the ladies a very special day no matter of the day and for the radio people good luck with the contest.
Art. 1: Participation:
- The contest is open to all AT and Non-AT stations.
- There is no need to send registration forms or registration fees. Participants will be registered after the submission of logs related to the contest period. Non-AT stations can ask to be registered in the database of the electronic program to accelerate the name registration process.
Art. 2: Duration:
- The contest takes place from 00:01 GMT of Sunday March 8th, to 23:59 GMT of Sunday March 8th, 2020 .
- If, for any reason, the date of the contest needs to be modified, the new date will be communicated with adequate advance on www.alfatango.org
Art. 3: Band and modes:
- The activity must take place on the 11 meter band and PHONE only.
- The 100 KHz-band portion, that is the portion between 500 and 600 inclusive (DX portion), must be peremptorily kept free (can’t be used). QSOs realized in this portion will be invalidated, penalties and disciplinary actions will be applied. Furthermore, it is possible to call on .555 and move to make the QSO in the band portion desired.
- It is recommended to use both the lower portion 405 – 495 and higher portion 605 – 855
- All participants are asked to comply with the legislative regulations in force as regards the use of their devices and frequencies.
Art. 4: Categories:
- a) SINGLE OPERATOR: Lady or HunterCategory
- b)MULTI OPERATOR: Not allowed
Art. 5: Territoriality:
- The transmission from an Other Country different from that of the residence must be done using the strikethrough for example 328 / 1AT10, meaning that we transmit from Croatia, although it is an Italian station.
- It is not allowed to change Country during the Contest
- It is not allowed to transmit from a moving vehicle
Art. 6 Validity:
- To be considered valid, the QSO must compulsorily contain: the progressive number given and the progressive number received, the full callsign of the contacted station, the country and the category of the contacted station (Lady or Hunter).
- QSOs with both categories are valid, for example Lady with Lady, Hunter with Hunter, even if the main purpose is to contact Lady stations.
- There is no need to send any QSL card for the accreditation of QSOs.
- QSOs must be bilateral and verifiable, in the absence of correspondence to verify the veracity of what declared, for example in case of unreceived logs, the QSO will not be accepted.
Art. 7 Scoring:
- Hunter Station contacts Lady: 20
- Hunter Station contacts Hunter: 1
- Lady Station contacts Hunter: 2
- Lady Station contacts Lady: 5
- Lady or Hunter Station, for every Country contacted: 10
- Multiplier: every Lady station is counted as multiplier as well
Art. 8: Ranking:
- The Contest Manager will draw up the rankings for the admitted categories.
- The final rankings will be announced at the annual meeting in Asti and published on http://www.alfatango.org
- The rankings, both for Lady or Hunter Stations, will be determined adding up the points gained for every valid contact, multiplied for the number of multipliers.
- In case of draw (equal points) the same placing will be allocated.
Art. 9 Log:
- Only AT Woman’s Day official log sheets specifically realized for this contest or photocopies of them will be accepted (log sheets can be downloaded on this link: https://www.1at06.it/download/f_log/Fogli_Log_WD.rar ). Electronic logs produced with the dedicated software of this contest will be accepted as well.
- Paper logs must clearly indicate the callsign, the operator’s name and the participation category as header.
- It is compulsory to use the progressive number of registration of QSOs, which must respect the exact chronological order of the established contacts. Every operator must give his progressive number to the contacted station and receive confirmation. It’s not necessary to exchange other reports.
- Paper logs must contain all QSOs made with the respective progressive numbers. In case of double QSOs or in case of missing progressive number, the corresponding line must be nullified with a single and clearly visible red line, keeping readable the underlying content.
- Paper logs must be sent and received peremptorily no later than March 31st of the current year. Logs received after this date will NOT be considered valid and will be excluded from the competition.
- Logs different from those requested, written in a non-readable way, or written in an incomplete, incorrect and not professional way or not sent at the place of competence will not be taken into consideration; this will entail the exclusion of the station from the final rankings and consequently will not help to increase the score of the belonging province or region.
- Paper logs must be sent to the Contest Manager:
P.O.Box 76 (centro)
48121 Ravenna – ITALY
NO CALL SIGN ON THE ENVELOPE PLEASE
NO REGISTERED MAILS AND/OR LETTERS SENT BY RECORDED DELIVERY!
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2020 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.