News for Ranger lovers wig the release of the 2950DX6. This is the latest in the series of the radio with 10-12m on board, a new display and also an updated output stage putting the power at 60 watts PEP on SSB with a new “Ranger RT-1” final being used to power the radio. Expect a price of around $400 plus shipping, import duties and taxes into Europe.
- ALL NEW LED display replaces the old LCD display. This display will be easier to read from various angles.
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver inter-modulation rejection.
- New power supply protection: and temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount components: for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lighting: for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable Power Output – great for PSK-31 operation.
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2020 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.