News from Italy 🇮🇹 to start this Friday morning. The Grazioli Antenne company has announced a new 1/2 wave antenna named the HW10v. This antenna is perfect for those where antenna radials can be a problem. Made of course under the best materials and manufactured in Italy and available now solely from the web shop it’s for those that want something special. That’s why it’s a factory bought antenna.
- 1/2 λ vertical antenna fed at the base, tunable from 26 to 30 MHz by adjusting the whip length and fine-tuning at the base by means of a PTFE insulated high voltage variable capacitor (40 kV)
- Extremely robust construction in AW6063-T66 aluminum alloy and CNC machined parts from solid stock.
- Supplied with high-quality 304 and 316 stainless steel fasteners for long rust-free operating life.
- High input power, up to 3 kW continuous All-mode.
- Complete with detailed assembly manual and serial number that identifies the production batch and construction data.
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2021 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.