So a radio which Is remote from the amplifier which powers it. Magnum now have a radio for $400 which connects to an amplifier which you can hide under the seat of the car which generates 150 watt output power peak on AM, 100 watts FM and 150w PEP SSB and below are the details and the banding of the radio
- Microprocessor Controlled Transceiver
- 28.000 to 29.699 MHz Frequency Range*
- 150 Watts RF Output Power Peak AM,
and 150w PEP in SSB. 100W FM
- Variable Power – In All Modes
- FM / USB / LSB / AM
- 1 kHz / 10 kHz / 100 kHz Steps
- 5 Digit Frequency Display
- ECM Microphone with Up and Down Frequency Controls
- 5 Memory Channels – Saves Both Frequency and Mode
- Back Lit LCD Display and Front Panel Controls
- Digital S/RF Meter on LCD
- RF Gain and Microphone Gain Controls
- +/- 1 kHz Clarifier
- Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter
- Frequency Scan
- Last Channel Recall – Returns to Last Operated Frequency and Mode
- Split Frequency Offset for Repeater Use
- Receive Audio Tone Control
- MARS / CAP Compatible (Permits Required
*Expanded Frequency range:
Band A 25.165 -25.605
Band B 25.615-26.055
Band C 26.065-26.505
Band D 26.515-26.955
Band E 26.965-27.405
Band F 27.415-27.855
Band G 27.865-28.305
Band H 28.315-28.755
Band I 28.765-29.205
Band J 29.215-29.695
Magnum 357DX Control Deck.
Magnum 357DX RF Deck.
9 Foot (2.8m) Control Cable1
Microphone with Up/Down Controls.
Control Deck Bracket with Hardware.
RF Deck Bracket with Hardware.
Microphone Hanger with Hardware.
Manual, Schematic, Warranty Form.
And I like the following remarks:
Magnum radios sometimes have a small scratch or ding that the factory covers with black touch up. We cannot effect this and do not guarantee your radio to be cosmetically perfect. Bells CB will make no marks or scratches on your radio ourselves. Magnum might though and I cannot control it.
Radio Information: Bells CB
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2014-2015 Unathorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.