Got a CB radio that needs a counter and don’t mind if the said frequency counter is wireless then Ronald at Truckerswereld in the Netherlands (amongst others) could be able to help you with the release of the USA sourced Delta Electronics DFC100 which covers from 0.5Mhz-50Mhz. Details and the link are below.
• Frequency Range: 0.5 MHz – 50MHz
• Resolution: 100 Hz
• Stability: +0.01 PPM at 25°C
• Display: Digits Super Bright Blue LED
• Sensitivity: 0.1 – 1V Max
• RF Signal: Direct Reading
• Power Supply: DC 13.8V + 5% Negative Ground
• RT/X Frequency: 10.6 MHz Built in Adder
• SSB Frequency: Auto Conencting and load 1 KHz Tone to Mic.
*It shows you your frequency on TX, not RX mode. So you need to key the mike to see where you are*
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2017 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.