Here we go another new one for the USA market with price around $165 while in Europe we will receive the /E version so I’m informed by Bruce via Facebook. We covered the FT-4XE some months back so just adding the XR plainly as why not and information forwarded to me.
• Frequency Ranges:
▪ RX 136 – 174 MHz; 400 – 480 MHz
▪ FM Broadcast 65 – 108 MHz
▪ TX 144 – 148 MHz
▪ TX 430 – 450 MHz
• Circuit Type: Direct-Conversion
• Modulation Type: F2D, F3E, F2A
• RF Power Output: 5 W/2.5 W/0.5 W
• AF Audio Output: 1 W (Max power)
• Case Size (W x H x D): 2.1” x 3.5” x 1.2” (52 x 90 x 30 mm) without Knob
• Weight (Approx.): 8.82 oz (250 g) with SBR-28LI and Antenna
As I understand will unlock via keypress but voids all warranty. As these are made for Yaesu the unlocking is a little different than the usual resistor.
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2018 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.