Below is a small look and a few pointers about the Walker II. In the future weeks more will come but here is just a look at the radio based on a few minutes press buttons and cancelling of the annoying BP (Beep) and the rest please sit and it’ll come later in the week and month ahead.
* 3 watt speaker so the sound is strong and clear
* Cases are heavy, not flimsy but strong metal and carry some weight
* NEW FEATURE Tone, adjust base and treble from -5 till 0 and onto +5 in receive. You can really make a nice sound when adjusting it. For me around +1 was used
*SWR Like McKinley USA the radio tells the SWR of the antenna
* Analogue Meter that’s a key feature for me
* Big Heatsink On The Back, chunky AM regulator and heatsink internally
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2018 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.