News has been thin on the ground about this model. It’s been talked about for some while but just talk! We don’t have a photo just yet but we can add a little meat on the bones around what to expect when it will finally reveal itself. So below is what we know and what we guess about the N3. BIG Thanks to Drew For The Video !!!!!
- 8x RT-1 Mosfet Amplifier Board.
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- Double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver inter-modulation rejection.
- Surface mount components: for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lighting: for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable Power Output
RT1 work out at about $3 till $4 each as a part price.
- 10 & 12 Meter Bands
- Large Frequency Display with Dimmer
- Improved Receiver Design
- New Green Back-light Display
- Variable Output Power Control
- Active Frequency Scanner
- Receiver Clarifier (±0.5kHz)
- Noise Blanker/ANL Circuitry
- Frequency Selector Lockout
- Programmable Repeater Offset
- Public Address Feature
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2020 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.