Markus from NeunerFunk is back today with the Teddy II in stock. And remember Markus always prepares a German manual for the radios he sells and that’s why it’s important to add this radio on the blog. Under normal conditions no German manual is coming. Below we’ve got the link to the radio. Price excludes shipping within Germany.
Teddy II is 12v Not Dual voltage like Barry II
- Band EU = 40 FM (4 Watt), 40 AM (4 Watt)
- Band D = 80 FM (4 Watt), 40 AM (4 Watt)
- Band EC = 40 FM (4 Watt) CEPT (kein AM)
- Band U = 40 CEPT plus 40 UK-Kanäle (FM, 4 Watt)
- Band PL = 40 FM (-5KHz, 4 Watt), 40 AM (-5KHz, 4 Watt)
- Band IN = 27 FM (4 Watt), 27 AM (4 Watt)
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2020 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.