I’ve received so many emails asking me about these radios and where to buy them. I was looking around online and found a place that seemed to have them that I’m listing below. But I don’t know the store, don’t know the person, in fact I don’t know anything more than he has or had these radios in stock when I found the advert.
- New Final Amplifier Design
- • Uses Ranger RT1 MOSFET Transistors
- • 100 Watts PEP Output Power
- • Frequency range when converted covers all of 10-11-12 Meters.
- • 12 Freq Bands when converted
- • Variable RF Power Control
- • 5 Digit Frequency Counter
- • S/RF/SWR Front Panel Meter
- • Variable Talk Back Control
- • Built-In Echo with dual controls.
- • Fine + Coarse Variable SSB Clarifier
- • 4pin Mic Jack
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2020 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.