Thanks so much to Tony in Louisiana whose forward me the details from Bellscb who’ve got the radio for sale. This includes excludes $29 for a tune up which can’t happen as no variables appear to be located on the board and frequency conversion. Below we’ve got the direct link to the page. The extended frequency I guess is either from 25.6 or 24.7 till 30.1 and similar to those shared with it’s cousin the CRT Xenon.
• Small Size:
• 20 watts Peak on high power
• Microphone Gain
• RF Power –High & Low Power, this is very helpful when using an amplifier.
• ASQ (Auto Squelch)
• HI-CUT Receive Filter
• Scan Functions (Squelch or Time)
• EMG CH 9 & 19 (You can change these)
• Noise Blanker
• Auto RF Gain (You can turn this on or off)
• RF Gain
• Roger Beep (5 different beeps to choose from)
• Backlight Color (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Yellow, Purple, & White)
• Dimmer (Level 1 – 6)
• -5KHz Function
All Rights Reserved (c) http://www.simonthewizard.com 2013-2018 Unauthorised Use / Or Duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to simonthewizard and http://www.simonthewizard.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.